2013-08-09

Chat About A Dream

Chat transcript concerning a dream I had just recently ...

Me: "Oh hey - did you know that I dreamed of you the other night?"

T: "Nope. I did not know that. Was it a good dream?"

Me: "It was. It was the day of my first teleportation attempt. I'd only wanted to try teleporting between my house and my flat - I ended up at your neck of the woods instead, a little further out than I'd aimed for.

"I met you and ******. And you had a task for me."

T: "LOL Sounds interesting, and what task did I have for you?"

Me: "I was asked to put on a pair of oven gloves and to carry a piping hot pot pie of some sort to a neighbour who lived a couple of miles down the road.

"I teleported there, and I discovered that the neighbours were a really friendly gay couple. Tall, athletic build, one of the two was bald. The other had silver hair, but I could not see his face - he was busy putting on the music."

T: "O_o *dies* I was making pot pies for Charles and Erik?"

Me: "I was definitely dreaming in colour. It was the gayest, Pridiest place I'd seen. Big party planned. Someone's wedding, coming out, Bar Mitzvah, whatever it was. But yeah - it could've been."

T: "Oh gods."

Me: "They had this big rainbow arch of balloons and Pride flags and everything."

"I was a teleporter. I was made to feel welcome. I would, wouldn't I?"

"Damn, it felt like home. Both at your place and at the neighbours'."

T: "Cool."

-- So I not only dreamed of Texas, and of my bestie who lives there - and her friend of long standing - but I also got to drop by Professor X and Magneto in their Texas holiday home or whatever the place was, and was made to feel at home in both places. Mi casa, etc. All I would have needed to finish the dream off properly would have been a posh woman with blonde hair who can turn into diamond, or maybe the blue girl with the copper hair.

Mutant and proud.

1 comment:

  1. Charles and Erik must have really been trying to hide out if they came to Texas. I don't see Raven or Emma staying here for long, however. Not without blowing up the conservatives who are preventing women from controlling our own bodies.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me of your dreams here.