2014-08-21

Exotic Spider Under Glass

This morning's dream was a big spider dream.

The creature was crawling along the arm of the chair I was sitting in. It was not a tarantula, but it was a big, black hairy monstrosity of a spider, about the size of a tennis ball.

I had to get a really big glass to put it under, and a sheet of metal - I had no idea if the thing could bite through card, so I took no chances with it.

Anyway, with it stuck under glass and safe, I turned to look at it. It stared at me with its big shiny black beady eyes, all eight of them, and I said something along the lines of "I'm going to call in the RSPCA. You're too exotic to be euthanised. Chester Zoo's got this great place where they have all these insects and arachnids. I'm sure they'll feed you loads of flies. You'll have a great time.'

I have no idea if Anansi understood what I was saying, but I really did not want her to suffer, and I hoped it would have a good place to live, courtesy of Chester Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me of your dreams here.