2019-06-09

Party Monster

I was with one of my lovers at a party. I knew that my lover was into poly relationships, and I was happy to give her that space she needed. This was by arrangement, and I was happy that she was finding so much love in her life.

However, this party made me feel uncomfortable as hell, because while everybody in the party was somebody she knew, none of them knew who I was - and I didn't know anybody else either.

There were pairings, couplings, and one tall blonde approached me, shook her head, and made a beeline for a coupling which became a threesome. That blonde looked like a supermodel.

I looked at the person who'd invited me to the party. She was preoccupied. So I made sure she was all right, and headed on out. On the way out, the tall blonde referred to me as "that monster" in passing to one of her partners.

The following morning, I was sitting at one of the outside tables in a cafe, having coffee and a croissant, and my lover came and sat with me. She came to apologise for her blonde friend's outrageous behaviour at the party. She'd picked the friends specifically for the event, hoping that the blonde would appeal enough to me to keep me at the party while she enjoyed the company of the two old lovers she hadn't seen in years.

Obviously, she hadn't picked her friends carefully enough.

The blonde came along, at that point, and sat down beside us at the table, but I can't tell you what would have happened next because the alarm went off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me of your dreams here.