2024-04-15

Earth


 

I had a really weird dream this morning.

I had been transformed into some sort of earth being, capable of phasing through stone, earth, rock. I could meld my body with the stone columns of a church, and hide myself underground.

A lot of people were scared shitless of me. There was a meeting inside a church and one of them saw the rippling effect of my movement through the stones. Freaked out everyone.

Some people tried to hold meetings in a plane, because it meant that I was not able to phase inside the plane's body. I dpread the rumour that my body could not pass through solid steel, and people everywhere began buying up steel plates to line their basements, attics and so on.

I bought shares in the steel companies. I was raking in the dough.

Plus, I lied through my teeth. I could phase through metal just as happily as stone, and metal is an excellent conductor of sound. But let them have their sense of security.

The dream took a weird turn. One woman, an investigative journalist, got caught up in the investigation. She was chasing me, and she ran into some sort of Mob, and they buried her alive. So I just pulled her out of the box and got her to safety above ground.

The alarm woke me up before the rest of the dream could unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me of your dreams here.