2024-08-28

Iron Man and Wind Turbine

 


So, then, this dream happened.

I was watching Iron Man charging up with a long charge cable from the top of a wind turbine, like the one in the pic above.

Iron Man finishes, unplugs, the cable, puts in it his pocket, starts to take off.

SMACK

Turbine blade.

So I'm watching as he sort of shakes it off, shakes his fist, and gears up to make a second attampt.

SMACK

Turbine blade.

So he starts thinking, and he decides to put some distance between himself and this vexatious wind turbine, so he backs up, and backs up, and backs up, and backs up, and backs up, and backs up ...

Takes a good look at the turbine over there ..

Winds up for a good leap ...

SMACK

SECOND turbine.

I woke up laughing my head off, and the only thing in this dream was Iron Man getting a concussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me of your dreams here.