2018-12-09

Recruitment Drive

It has been a while since I had a dream to write about here, but this one was fun.

So there's this cafe in the bus station. It's a nice place. I was sitting at one of the tables, and two young women were sitting beside me.

I managed to catch their attention. They seemed interested in me. I didn't talk about me at all. Maybe that was it.

Just out of curiosity, I told them I knew of a little trick. They'd seen fidget spinners before, but they weren't prepared for a fidget spinner hypnosis induction, with the spinner acting as a spiral.

So I set it spinning while the women watched. I let them know that as the blades of the spinner slowed, their minds would also slow; and when the blades stopped, so too would their minds, and they'd drop into trance.

And that was exactly what they both did, gazing at my fidget spinner.

So I instructed them that I would bring them out of trance shortly, only they'd feel a bit of a pull to go back into a trance, like a weight drawing their minds down, and also I told them to forget that they'd seen the spinner in my hand, and it would be as if I was showing them my spinner for the first time.

When they came back, I could see that they were slightly less alert than they had been before. They seemed surprised when I brought out my magic fidget spinner, and sank straight back into trance without hesitation, deeper than the first time.

This time, when I brought them out, the pull to go back into trance was even stronger. their eyelids were half open. This time, they reacted as if they hadn't seen a fidget spinner before in their lives. Trancing them was so easy; you could have just snapped your fingers and they'd have gone down.

So I fractionated them a fourth time; and this time, they responded to the world as if they were on morphine. This time, when I put them into a trance, I knew that they would not be coming out of it until I was done giving them instructions.

Which I did.

I made sure to give them an anchoring trigger, to drag them right back into a deep trance with a single word; and a couple of other triggers to enjoy. Then I brought them up out of trance, with no memory or awareness of having been in a trance, and they came back into the room as if only a few seconds had passed.

One of them got up. She was apparently off home. I activated one of the triggers. Instead of going home, she headed over to the store next door, and came back with a lighter and a packet of cigarettes. This apparently shocked her friend, since the woman didn't smoke. Neither did she, but when I activated her calibrating trigger she, too, went into the store to come out with something she'd never normally buy.

I told them they could smoke them outside, and they got up to come with me. Both of them had kind of forgotten that they had intended to go home.

The alarm went off, just as they were climbing into the back of a taxi with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me of your dreams here.