2019-06-22

Home and Obey


For some reason, I was invited back by the Home & Away staff to come back to the show, reprising my rogue Welsh hypnotist character. There have been some cast changes since the last time I had this dream, and a lot of them had never been tranced before, but I got the entire cast tranced just like last time.


The rest of the show had had Willow, one of the newcomers, having joined the year after my hypnotic shenanigans, looks up at the house on the hill which I'd bought in 2016 in cash, and John and Marilyn's attempts to deflect her, before they revealed that I'd given them the keys and told them to look after the place till I got back, with a regular payment sent to them to take care of maintenance and for their service.

All this had already just been shot before it was my turn to drop in, coming out of a bus with my cases beside me, camera panning up my nice suit to focus on my eyes as I whisper 'I'm baaaack ...'

Next time on Home & Away: I wander into my house, catch Willow there, and trance her (as in, the actual actress who plays her) without even breaking a sweat. The last words before the credits roll come from me looking at the woman with her eyes closed, deeply entranced, and saying 'Now what am I going to do with you?'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me of your dreams here.