2024-03-02

Gates

 
Not much I can remember about this dream, but what I do remember felt incredibly arousing.

I dreamed that I was standing in some public venue which was putting on a few big screen displays, showcasing some forthcoming TV show. The big draw was actor Gates McFadden (above). There was a crowd of other people, all in silhouette, nothing outstanding to identify any of them, they might as well have been shop mannequins.

And then there was Gates, who was leaning against one of the displays.

She was smoking something. Looked like a cigarette in a holder.

As I watched, she was standing in front of me, with silhouettes flanking her. She took a drag and blew out a cloud of smoke.

That was an intensely hot dream. Gates doesn't smoke.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me of your dreams here.