2014-01-19

Agents Of L.U.C.I.F.E.R.

For some reason, I had been recruited into a clandestine organisation devoted to fostering the Left Hand Path - an organisation which went by the acronym L.U.C.I.F.E.R.

Not sure what L.U.C.I.F.E.R. stood for, even though I did ask my superior officer - who looked like Colonel White from the TV show Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons.

I had to go into a briefing room for my first assignment. I got to the room, expecting to meet the team to which I had been assigned - but the room was empty and I was alone.

Then the alarm went off, and that was it.

Anyone care to venture what L.U.C.I.F.E.R. stands for?

Edit: Never mind. I've got an idea for an acronym.

LINGUISTIC

UNCONSCIOUS

CONTROL /

INDOCTRINATION

FOR

EROTIC

RECREATION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me of your dreams here.