2023-12-10

Hotel Suite



In my latest dream, I had been given a hotel to run. The top two floors were mine to play with and live in. The suite occupied the top two floors of the hotel, and both floors were open plan, with wide panoramic windows along three sides, and rooms along the fourth side with corridors leading towards the interior, presumably for invited guests.

At the north end was a wide staircase connecting the upper and lower penthouse floors. The lower penthouse level was of a similar design to the upper floor, where I was. More panoramic windows, more rooms along the west side, more corridors.

There was a visitor. A child, no older than about ten. Apparently, she had wandered onto one of the penthouse elevators. She was fleeing from her uncle, who was a somewhat predatory party entertainer. Check suit and trousers, clown shoes, bow tie.

The dream ended with me telling the child to go into the panic room - I had the combination - and the creep warning me that he was somehow connected. Then I pushed him down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me of your dreams here.